Dave and I have a fun tradition of swapping who plans our annual anniversary get-away. This year was Dave’s to plan and he set the bar pretty high taking me to Quebec. Some of the highlights included:
- stunning fall color at every turn
- amazing French food I’d cross the border for on a weeknight!
- tasting wine along the Quebec wine route
- views over breakfast from our B&B
- Old Quebec City and the feeling of being so very far from it all.
- sitting in a restaurant hearing only French spoken (we prefer fellow tourists dine elsewhere)
- eating a warmed chocolatine croissant – on a chill autumn day – in a quaint village square
- Dave’s undivided attention on the six hour drive home…priceless.